Sunday, January 10, 2016

January Swap Art - Week 2

Happy Sunday to everybody! It's finally not raining where I am and I'm happy about that. While it was raining, I was hard at work doing some swap art. I thought I'd share some of it with you.


This is a Gothic Arch Atc.
The swaps challenge was to
use a vintage sewing pattern.
I thought beads and felt
sort of had that old vintage
fashion feeling too.










This here is a binary trading
card, or btc. It's measurements
are 1.75 x 3.5. They are meant
to be kept on a ring with more
btcs and therefore, you decorate
both sides. This is the first one
I've ever done. It was really fun.
I did a bubble wrap background
and used one floral painting cut
in four for each of my words.








Here's one for an
Aquarius swap, if you
couldn't tell. Not much
to this one but I do like
all the white sparkles.






And here's one I did last
night. The swap was for a
winter themed, 5 x 5 journal
page. The blue papers were
ones I had made up. I like how
the golds and yellows
compliment the blue and white.







And there you have it. I am off to finish up week 1 of my art journal challenges. I'm a bit behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment