Monday, May 16, 2016

Some Springtime ATCs



I've made some springtime ATCs for a couple of swaps on Swapbot. I had to hurry. I'm having surgery on Wednesday and recovery I hear is going to be painful, so I don't want to owe anything I won't be able to do (though I'm not 100% I can promise that 😁)

Here's the first atc I made:


The background is embossed card stock painted metallic orange. I added a couple different kinds of lace and a few more embellishments.



This butterfly atc has a fun background. I ripped up pieces of card stock and glued them to another piece of card stock. Once dry, I sprayed it with shimmer/glimmer mists. The border at the top I cut out with my cricut. And I stamped the letters to spell out "spring".




This last atc was made with a watercolored paper towel as the background. I used another cricut cut border, plus some German scrap and flowers.


I hope my partners for these swaps enjoy them!



No comments:

Post a Comment