Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Buddha Tags

It's been awhile since I've blogged. It had even been awhile since I even looked at this blog. But that's the beauty of blogger. You can go away for awhile and know it will still be there.

Today I want to show you some tags I've made recently. My husband and I have started practicing Buddhism. And so it has really influenced my work.

Here they are:

Buddha altered tag



 
Buddha altered tag

 For those of you who aren't familiar with Buddhism I'd like to suggest that you google it. It really is an amazing religion and way to live your life. It is accepting of everybody, even those with other faiths. It teaches peace and compassion. If you are at all interested, HERE is a five minute introduction to Buddhism.
Anyway, most Buddhists would never push their religion on anybody but would most likely gladly share any information you might want to know.
And so enough about Buddhism, I hope you all enjoyed my tags.😜

No comments:

Post a Comment