Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Gothic Arch Atcs

I recently made a series of Gothic arch atcs. I've started swapping a bit more and at times get addicted to making atcs. Let me show you!


This one was made with a crayon resist background. You can see a tutorial for it in my tutorial page. I used a plastic mesh that I got at the dollar store. I added a few fun embellishments and I outlined the quote with sparkly blue hot glue gun glue.






This one I especially like. I did a background using a stencil and spray inks. I added some glitter ribbon, a few fun embellishments and a quote.






This one has a scraped paint background. I used some rhinestone ribbon. I also cut little squares out of scrapbook paper to adorn the side.




And thats all I've got for today. I'm hoping soon I'll get to another background tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment