Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Winter Snow Altered CD and Tutorial

I finally got around to doing a project for some challenge sites. I've also included a small tutorial for it in today's post.

So here it is:




Here's how I made it:

First I added paper to both sides of the cd, making sure I got the string for the hook in between the cd and paper on the back side:

I cut out a snowflake causing my cricut out of a cereal box:

Then I gessoed it and painted it with white metallic paint:



While that was drying, I painted my papered cd with three coats of sparkle podge:


I outlined my snowflake with glitter glue:


And added texture paste around the outside of my cd:



I sprinkled some glitter on the texture paste and glued the snowflake in the middle of the cd:




I added a sequin to the middle of my snowflake and some white, glitter puffy paint on top of that:



And that's it! I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment