Sunday, February 14, 2016

"Get Inky" for Tag Tuesday

This is my first tag for the website Tag Tuesday. I am excited to be part of that group. I will be posting a new tag hopefully every week for both their site and this one.

The theme for this tag is "get inky." We were to use inks in our tag. Here is mine:


And here is how I made it:

I started with gessoing a Manilla tag:

I then colored it with some spray ink by Lindys Stamp Gang (I'll post products at the end):


I then stamped it with a musical background stamp using distress inks:

I set that aside and worked on the metallic hearts.

I made them by inking some metal tape with alcohol inks:


I then cut out little heart shapes:

I also used some India ink to color the word "love" I made by drawing block letters:

I cut them out and put everything together, adding an image from online and some German scrap and then it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment