Monday, March 7, 2016

Shades of Green for Incy Wincy

This is my second project for the challenge blog, Incy Wincy Designs as a design team member.

Their challenge for the next two weeks is "shades of green." I encourage you to enter also.

This is my project:


The frog image is a digi from Kenny K stamps:


I used the reverse side of a canvas:




I used tissue paper as the background and covered it with lighter greens and yellow stamp ink:




I gave it a coat of mod podge:



I gessoed the edges:



And painted them green:



I had my cricut cut out some shamrocks:



I painted them green and added sparkle podge:




I added some glitter glue:



I colored the image with alcohol markers:



I put it all together and there you have it!


I will also enter it in these challenges:

Addicted to stamps for glitter/bling
Patties Creations for shades of green

No comments:

Post a Comment