Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Curls and Swirls for Tag Tuesday

This weeks theme on Tag Tuesday is "curls and swirls."I was a bad ass and got mine done several days ago. 
Of course, it's probably made me late on some other projects that I've forgotten about already.

Anyway, on to the tag. Here it is:

If you can't tell by the picture, it's a two layer tag. 
Here's how I made it:

I started with a pre-made background made of collages scrap papers:



I cut it to tag size:



For the top layer, I punched some shapes so that the bottom layer could peek through when the layers were together:



I painted my top layer black:



I used my cricut to cut out some swirly flourishes onto cereal box material and painted them yellow:



I glued the swirls on my top layer and added some rhinestones:



I punched holes in both to tie them together:


And viola!



No comments:

Post a Comment