Monday, March 28, 2016

Embrace Your Art, Week 12

The Embrace Your Art, week 12 prompt is "your favorite season. The challenge was to use rub ons.

My favorite season is fall. I love thanksgiving. And the town I come from is known as "the city of trees", and it's awesome when all those trees turn colors.

This is my entry:



It's a little different, I know. In hindsight, I would have done it a bit differently.

But here's how I did it:

I started by painting my page dark brown:



Next, I put a white rub on background over half the page. If I had to do it again, I would have had the rub on cover the whole page:



I painted a tree with branches on the plain side of the page:



I added some foil leaves and some fall colored dots:




I printed out the words "I love fall", cut them out, glued them on, and outlined them with water color crayon:


And that's how that went:


No comments:

Post a Comment