Friday, March 4, 2016

Color Me Positive, Week 9

I pretty much got all my 2016 Art Journals done at the same time. But I have decided to make a post for each one. Im probably going to have multiple posts per day for the next few days. What fun!

So to start off my week 9 journal sharing, I've got Color Me Positive:


The quote this week was:

"Live like a grownup, play like a child."

And the challenge was to use circles. 

Here's how I made mine:


I started by gluing a few strips of patterned paper on my page:



Then I added some pearlescent craft paint:


I drew the "stem" shapes on my ipad:



I printed and cut them out, and then glued them to a cereal box:



I cut them out:



I painted them blue:



I punched out large circles and glued them to my page in the spots I needed:



I added the stems and buttons:



I printed and cut out my words:



I glued the words in place and then went around my circles and words with a water soluble crayon:



And ta da!






No comments:

Post a Comment