Monday, March 28, 2016

"Doors" Art Journal Page

Not too long ago, when I was looking for some different art journaling prompts. I thought about looking into some of the older prompts of my current 2016 art journal challenges. I was able to find the old prompt list for the documented life project in 2014. I decided to run with it and I made my rendition of their first prompt:


For the challenge we were to incorporate an image of our front door.

Here's how I made this page:

I painted my card stock a pink color. And then mod podged a decorated tissue paper over the pink.



Next, I got ready to print out several images of doors, including a picture of my own front door, plus some quotes about doors:



I painted all my doors and quotes with a gloss medium:



I wanted all the doors and quotes to be different heights of dimension so I glued zero to three pieces of foam on the backs of my images:





Once I had all of them glued to my page, I wrote on the picture of my own front door:


And that's how I did it!



No comments:

Post a Comment