Monday, December 7, 2015

Thankful ATC



Here is an ATC I did for swapbot. The rules of the swap were to include five things you are thankful for on your card. Choosing mine was easy.

Here is how I made it:

🌀 I cut an orange piece of card stock to atc size and ran it through my Sizzix embossing machine. I used a floral design.

🌀 Using a pink color, I gently ran a pigment ink pad across the raised parts of my card.

🌀 Next, I printed out the things I was thankful for. I used a text app on my iPad to get the font I wanted.

🌀 To make the glittery leaves, I started by punching out the leaf shape with little punches I have.

🌀 Then, I painted them with glue and sprinkled a different color of glitter on each of them and let them dry.

🌀 Just to make sure the glitter would stick, I painted them with sparkle podge.

🌀 I glued my words and leaves in place.

🌀 I added gold string around the edges.

🌀 Lastly, I outlined the words with glitter glue.

This one was fun to do because it made me think about what and who I'm thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment